3.30.2008

I Think I Can

I was delighted to be tagged by the dexterous genius bound cougar a go-go. She is the only girl who could solicit a response. I'll take a stab at answering the questions, though I will humbly preface everything below with the fact that I represent myself better in sound bytes than prose. Bear with me:

I can't believe I've never....

Eaten bacon. People just rave about it.

Every time I think about... I still cringe

My bangs, that big sticky wave a above my forehead, circa 1991.

I wish I'd... when I had the chance

Learned math. It's just nice to know it. I actually do need alegebra now and then.

I've never felt so out of place as when I...

I feel out of place a lot, especially when I notice my shyness amongst all the talkative people.

....is my guiltiest pleasure

Chocolate, lots of it.

I hope...knows how grateful I am

All the sweeties who have seen me through.

In my darkest hours I secretly blame... for my dysfunction

Myself. I'm a major self-deprecater, what/who else could I blame?

...changed my life forever

I did. I do. Everyday. For the better.


I was able to skip the prose. That is so me. To keep this train a-chugging I nominate the always smart, cute as pie, in the know, hip mother of the year, Tracks to Clementine
but I won't mind a bit she she scoffs at such nonsense and takes up the clarinet instead.

No comments: