8.27.2008

moxie nights

i've got a new ritual. it started last week and involves me having the apartment to myself on wednesday nights. the ritual is composed of two parts:

1. simply to enjoy my space / be a space maker /savor my time and express my gratitude for this sweet little life i've got.
2. listen to the roadhouse + riz because they play quality music.

it's a goddamn great ritual. i'm off...

uck, cut! since riz is on vacation and the dnc is underway i scratched #2 and listened intently to ex-presidents, senators and our future president speak.

i'll be returning with the ritual next week. for now please laugh with me at the art project of an only child and indulge me as i post another self-portrait.

"blah blah blah!" she said.

1 comment:

The Family Uke said...

I love this only child portrait. She glows.